ArtiCulture is a living, breathing work of art. Our growth is dependent on people who care about our mission to develop opportunities for arts education that supports personal growth and community development. Your time, talents and donations support ArtiCulture programs.
Donate online through GiveMN:
Your tax-deductible donation supports arts education and provides the funding we need to sustain and grow our organization. We accept cash, checks, credit card and select in-kind donations.
- Your gift of $2000+ helps fund our outreach and partnership programming.
- Your gift of $1000 provides scholarships for twelve qualifying students.
- Your gift of $500 provides a quarterly session worth of art supplies for children’s classes.
- Your gift of $250 helps us build a fund for purchasing needed equipment.
- Your gift of $100 buys children’s books and art books for our growing library.
- Your gift of $50 helps us acquire and maintain the most current educational materials for our teachers.
Your membership supports arts education work that contributes to the health and vitality of the Twin Cities community. Individual memberships are $35 and household memberships are $45 and are active for one year. A membership entitles you, or your family, to:
- 15% discount on classes, workshops, summer camps or school release days;
- 10% discount on art supplies in our retail space;
- Lower fees for our creative birthday parties;
- An option to rent studio space when it is not otherwise being used;
- $10 discount on any level of Walker Art Center basic membership. To receive this discount rate, please call the Walker Membership Office at 612.375.7655
Print out our registration form membership form and send it with your payment, or become a member online.
Join the Board
Your time, your talent, your treasure - these are the qualities we are looking for in our potential board members. Our board is comprised of accomplished professionals in their own fields (from finance to marketing and webdesign) who are passionate about the value of art and arts education in the community. Sound interesting? Contact us to learn more.
Don’t have time to join the board, but would like to help out on one of our committees? Contact us to learn more.
The gift of your time is always appreciated. We can use volunteers to work in our office, distribute quarterly class brochures, help people create art at festivals, and more! E-mail us about volunteer opportunities.
We gladly accept new and gently used previously-owned goods and supplies. Both monetary and in-kind gifts are tax deductible.